- If you opt to register with the Website, then at the time of registration with the Website, as a Registered User, you must carefully read these Terms and accept them. Each time a change is made to the Terms, you as a Registered User, will be prompted to accept the Revised Terms before you can proceed with your next purchase of Products on the Website.
- You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the applicable jurisdiction(s) with regard to your use of the Website, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with the same.
- The Website may at times provide opportunities for users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information (“User Content”) on or through this Website by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website. You warrant that any such User Content submitted by you to the Website is original (and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others), and you hereby grant Al Madarat shop a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use such User Content however Al Madarat shop desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Content and/or incorporate such User Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive any moral rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to morality, defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law.
- Al Madarat shop will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any User Content you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Al Madarat shop is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Content in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any User Content; or (3) to respond to any User Content.
You agree that any User Content submitted by you to the Website will not violate the Terms or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right/s, and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no User Content submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
- Al Madarat shop does not regularly review posted User Content, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Content submitted to the Website. You grant Al Madarat shop the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Content you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Content you make and you agree to indemnify Al Madarat shop and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any User Content you submit. Al Madarat shop and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content submitted by you or any third party.
- In order to purchase any Products on the Website, you may either register and create an account secured by a password (the “Account”) or submit your order without creating the Account i.e. as a “Guest”. Any Account so created is personal to you, and you may not transfer it to another person. Your registration or order (in case of Guest) shall be complete after you accept the Terms. The Terms will apply each time you submit an order for any Products on the Website.
- If you register and create an Account, you are a “Registered User”. To become a Registered User or to submit an order for any Products on the Website as a Guest, you must be at least 21 years of age, and must provide true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects information about yourself (including name, date of birth, email address, credit card details, and other details) as requested during the Account creation process or at the time of submission of the order on the Website as a Guest. If you are under the age of 21 years, you may use this Website only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to these Terms on behalf of a person under the age of 21 years, you are fully responsible for his or her use of this Website, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur. Al Madarat shop reserves the right to refuse service, terminate Accounts, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your personal computer or electronic or other mobile or wireless device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. Al Madarat shop assumes no liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you in protecting your password or Account. If Al Madarat shop has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to us.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
Orders , Pricing & Payments :
- The Services shall include: (i) The provision to you of the Website to purchase any Products;
(ii) Procuring a logistics company experienced with collection and transportation to deliver your purchased Products to you (“Logistics Supplier”); and
(iii) Al Madarat shop customer support, enabling you to contact Al Madarat shop at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries that you may have in relation to your purchased Product/s.
- You agree to pay the full amount payable for the Product as indicated during the order process, including any shipping costs or charges incurred with that order. All prices are displayed in Saudi riyal
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in SAR (or any other agreed currencies).
- Al Madarat shop may not accept your order for Products if (a) the item/s is/are out of stock; (b) Al Madarat shop is unable to obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) shipping restrictions apply to a particular Product; (d) Al Madarat shop finds a Product or pricing error; or (e) for any other reason at Al Madarat shop’s sole discretion. In any of these situations, Al Madarat shop will inform you that your order has not been accepted, will not process your payment and will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our decision to decline processing an order, or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- There may be errors in transmission resulting in the interruption of your purchase, you agree to cooperate with Al Madarat shop to resolve such issues, and you agree that Al Madarat shop shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
- All credit/debit card payments are subject to validation by the issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, Al Madarat shop will cancel your order and contact you for an alternative method of payment. Al Madarat shop cannot be held responsible if this should result in a delay in dispatching your goods/Products.
- All billing and registration information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of these Terms. By confirming your purchase at the end of the process, you agree to accept and pay for the item/s requested.
- Certain orders may constitute improper use of the Website and its Services. Al Madarat shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your Account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at Al Madarat shop sole discretion.
- In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, Al Madarat shop shall have the right, at Al Madarat shop sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that Product. In the event that a Product is mispriced, Al Madarat shop may, at Al Madarat shop discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Al Madarat shop will use reasonable endeavors to provide you with attractive prices on the Website as well as in its stores, however, sometimes the price online will not match the price in a store.
- Al Madarat shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to order placed by same account, the same credit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- For Al Madarat shop to arrange to deliver any Products that you have purchased to you, you shall be solely responsible for providing the correct and accurate postal details.
- Al Madarat Shop will NOT deal or provide any services
or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)
sanctions countries in accordance with the law of KSA..
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the
cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Risk of loss and title for the Products that you purchase on the Website pass to you upon delivery of your purchased Products by the logistics supplier.
- Al Madarat shop is not responsible for any delays in the shipping of your ordered and purchased Product/s, lost or missing Product/s or the incorrect delivery of the Product/s to you, which is due to your fault or due to inaccurate, false or incomplete information provided by you.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to you. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately at support@AlMadaratshop.com, and arrange for the faulty Product to be returned to us.